This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: how to tell cuygwin /usr/local/bin is c:\dir1\dir2\dir3\bin ?
- To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: how to tell cuygwin /usr/local/bin is c:\dir1\dir2\dir3\bin ?
- From: mh at mike dot franken dot de (Michael Hirmke)
- Date: 11 Jan 2000 21:58:00 +0200
- Organization: Kommunikationsnetz Franken e.V. (Nuernberg)
>I think I have to change some thing to tell to cygwin my
No you *don't* have to do this!
How did you come to this conclusion?
If you get packages, which have been build with paths like
/usr/local/bin, you either have to unpack them exactly into these paths
or you have to rebuild them for use with your desired paths.
Ok, a third alternative would be to change some environment variable or
config file - but this wouldn't help to solve your actual problem.
Michael Hirmke | Telefon +49 (911) 557999
Georg-Strobel-Strasse 81 | FAX +49 (911) 557664
90489 Nuernberg | E-Mail mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
| WWW http://aquarius.franken.de/
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com