This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: bash with caplock on
- To: "cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com" <cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: bash with caplock on
- From: John Fortin <fortinj at ibm dot net>
- Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 22:01:27 -0500
- References: <email@example.com>
Earnie Boyd wrote:
> --- John Fortin <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> > Has anyone seen this...
> > With bash and caplock on I always get the shift-alternate key.
> > for example, instead of '7' I get '&'...
> > I'm not sure how long this has been happening.
> Yes. When I was using Win95 osr1. Never figured out a cure. It's as if the
> Caps Lock became a Shift Lock.
I'm using Win98, bash 2.02, and a Dec. 99 cygwin1.dll snapshot. I'm
going to try it on my NT4 box at work tommorrow.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com