This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: bash with caplock on
- To: John Fortin <fortinj at ibm dot net>, "cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com" <cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: bash with caplock on
- From: Earnie Boyd <earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 18:50:33 -0800 (PST)
- Reply-To: earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com
--- John Fortin <email@example.com> wrote:
> Has anyone seen this...
> With bash and caplock on I always get the shift-alternate key.
> for example, instead of '7' I get '&'...
> I'm not sure how long this has been happening.
Yes. When I was using Win95 osr1. Never figured out a cure. It's as if the
Caps Lock became a Shift Lock.
Earnie Boyd <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
Cygwin Newbies, please visit
Do You Yahoo!?
Talk to your friends online with Yahoo! Messenger.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com