This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Segfault when call kernel32 function
- To: Mumit Khan <khan at NanoTech dot Wisc dot EDU>
- Subject: Re: Segfault when call kernel32 function
- From: Jamie Guinan <guinan at bluebutton dot com>
- Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 16:57:14 -0500 (EST)
- cc: Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- Reply-To: guinan at bluebutton dot com
Ah! Got it working now. When I first tried your suggestion I
static const char mode_str = "9600,N,8,1";
static char mode_str = "9600,N,8,1";
which must have put it in the wrong section. The latter
method seems to work fine.
On Sun, 9 Jan 2000, Mumit Khan wrote:
> Jamie Guinan <email@example.com> writes:
> > I tried it both 1 and 2 and still got the same error. If you have a
> > minute, maybe you could try a little test program with BuildCommDCB()
> > and see if it breaks or if its just me. I'd appreciate knowing one
> > way or the other.
> Sure, if you send me a testprogram. I tried your testcase that you had
> posted earlier, and I'll retry that later on just to make sure that it
> indeed works.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org