This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
getc() problem with Cygwin v1.0
- To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: getc() problem with Cygwin v1.0
- From: Dtcohen at aol dot com
- Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 15:32:10 EST
- CC: Dtcohen at aol dot com
For Cygwin v1.0, getc() returns after every key is typed, instead
of waiting for the carriage return. This is incorrect behavior.
With Cygwin B20.1 it correctly waits for the carriage return.
Does anyone know how this can be fixed? Any pointers to the
source of the problem are also appreciated.
See also my previous posting: "Blocking I/O with Cygwin v1.0", 1/4/00
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com