This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Segfault when call kernel32 function
- To: guinan at bluebutton dot com
- Subject: Re: Segfault when call kernel32 function
- From: Mumit Khan <khan at NanoTech dot Wisc dot EDU>
- Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2000 16:43:44 -0600
- cc: Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
Jamie Guinan <email@example.com> writes:
> I tried it both 1 and 2 and still got the same error. If you have a
> minute, maybe you could try a little test program with BuildCommDCB()
> and see if it breaks or if its just me. I'd appreciate knowing one
> way or the other.
Sure, if you send me a testprogram. I tried your testcase that you had
posted earlier, and I'll retry that later on just to make sure that it
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org