This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: gcc 2.95.2 woes on CygWin
- Subject: Re: gcc 2.95.2 woes on CygWin
- From: Brendan J Simon <Brendan dot Simon at ctam dot com dot au>
- Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2000 17:55:33 +1100
- CC: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Organization: CTAM Pty Ltd, Australia.
- References: <Pine.HPP.3.96.1000107114424.1532Remail@example.com>
- Reply-To: Brendan dot Simon at ctam dot com dot au
Mumit Khan wrote:
> On Fri, 7 Jan 2000 firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> > I have reported on severe problems with 2.95.2 with some high C++
> > stuff.
> > I have tried latest snapshot files, and install latest, according to
> > instructions given on a nice page, provided by (I think) Mr. Khan.
> > Now, the sources can not even compile as myriad of errors are reported
> > in standard ...include/g++ files.
> > So, I am ready to provide sources and full description of problems,
> > but I need to know where to upload them and whom to contact !!!
> > I know there is no such thing as bug-free compiler.
> If this is a problem only on x86-win32 (Cygwin, Mingw, etc), and not with
> gcc-2.95.2 in general, you can send it to me. If it's a general problem
> with gcc, I'll forward it to the gcc-bugs list.
> If it's many many megabytes, may want to put it up someplace and send me
> a URL instead of emailing it.
Can you write some simple test code to show the problems ?
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com