This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Variable-blocksize tapes -- fixed!
- To: Ethan Larson <almo at arthur dot avalon dot net>
- Subject: Re: Variable-blocksize tapes -- fixed!
- From: Chris Faylor <cgf at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 19:10:47 -0500
- Cc: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- References: <Pine.HPP.3.96.1000106150352.26792Bemail@example.com>
- Reply-To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
On Thu, Jan 06, 2000 at 03:04:49PM -0600, Ethan Larson wrote:
>Search the mailing list archive for "tape," and a weakness in NT becomes
>apparent: problems with variable-blocksize tapes.
>I have solved this problem in Visual Basic with Win32 API calls, and I was
>wondering if I might be able to help out and get Cygwin's dd working with
>Thanks for your time.
Sure. This is an open-source project. Just make sure that you are using
the most up-to-date snapshot.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org