This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
is it right to ask it here?
- To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: is it right to ask it here?
- From: Eyermann Horst ICP CD DP D11 <horst dot eyermann at bch dot siemens dot de>
- Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 08:38:13 +0100
- Cc: horst at freedict dot de
I am using linux for two years now, and I like the DICT server
protocol (for dictionaries). Now I would like to get the package translated
the DOS environment, as it offers many features. However, I did not do any
programming so far, so I do need some help in fixing things.
Or perhaps someone would be willing to port it? - I would appreciate that
much, and sould save some anoying questions...
My fist question is:
The compiler gets stuck, when the net part should be linked due to a missing
"nsl" library - I know itīs on linux, but I have not found out, where it
from. Can anyone help, please?
Thanks for porting the compiler & tools (it`s great to have bash on win95)
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org