This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Problem with cygwin under Win95 (may be with environment variables)
- To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Problem with cygwin under Win95 (may be with environment variables)
- From: Pakoulin Konstantin <pakko at inbox dot ru>
- Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2000 21:33:14 +0300
- Reply-To: Pakoulin Konstantin <pakko at inbox dot ru>
I have some programm that was compiled and successfully executed under
Win NT ( Win2000 ), and It is compiled successfully under Win 95 but
when I attempt to run it under Win95 it is crashed with error (Illegal
operation) . Place of crash into this programm is varied depending on
values of environment variables.
Now it is :
Any idea ? I would like to receive it :)
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org