This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Idea: xterm or gpm like mouse support
- To: Erik Hensema <erik dot hensema at group2000 dot nl>, "'Cygwin mailing list'" <cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: Idea: xterm or gpm like mouse support
- From: Heinz-Juergen Oertel <oe at port dot de>
- Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 12:02:45 +0200
- >Received: from port.de (email@example.com [22.214.171.124])by ute.port.de (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id MAA22687;Wed, 20 Oct 1999 12:02:49 +0200
- Organization: port GmbH Germany
- References: <A01E735D4940D311A3850090275559330BA984@NTSRV02>
Erik Hensema wrote:
> Wouldn't it be nice if cygwin had xterm or gpm like mouse support?
> Applications like vim and mc (don't know if the last one works though) could
> benefit from this mousesupport, and as a side effect, the annoying selection
> system from windows doesn't work any more.
> Don't have time to program it myself, though..
I suggest that you should use rxvt -- search the mail archive for it.
with that terminal emulation you get mouse support and a resizeable window
For me it works perfect on Win95/98
port gumbo phone +49 345 77755-0
Regensburger Straße 7c fax +49 345 77755-20
D-06132 Halle/Saale mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com