This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Console Resizer
- To: Tirumala R Bokka <tirumala_rao at hotmail dot com>
- Subject: Re: Console Resizer
- From: "Charles S. Wilson" <cwilson at ece dot gatech dot edu>
- Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 02:04:15 -0400
- CC: jbuff at pacific dot net, cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
cmd.exe for Win95/98 is at the cygutils website.
Tirumala R Bokka wrote:
> I think it works with Win32 console applications.
> I was using it on WIN NT, and it works fine.
> It works with cmd.exe but won't work with command.com
> I guess you'll need to download cmd.exe for Win95/98,
> unfortunately, I don't where you can find that file.
> - Tirumal
> >From: John Buffington <email@example.com>
> >To: "Charles S. Wilson" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> >CC: email@example.com
> >Subject: Console Resizer
> >Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 17:02:27 -0700
> >I'm using cygwin 20.1 with Windows 98.
> >My attempts to use your console resizer
> >(I called it "resizeconsole") have had no
> >effect on my bash window when executed
> >from the bash command line. Am I missing
> >"No matter where you go, there you are." ......... Buckaroo Banzai
> >Want to unsubscribe from this list?
> >Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
> Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com