How to get Started...??

	Hi all...

	I have joined the list just  in thism week and i would like to star making software for
windows (i make software with C/C++ only in linux...) So like the subject says the main question is
How do i get stared ?? Which is the software i must download, docs ??? And another important
question ??? Could you tell me of some online book, documentation or downloadable guide to learn
windows 9x sys calls and all related to win32 ( i guess windows 2000 will still use win32) where
can i get something about ???

	I have started to use Visual C++, will it be also usefull with cygwin ???

	thanks for all the answers...

	Greetings...

fito.
--