[ANN] Size: a console resizer for Win9x

I took the tip provided by Paul Sokolovsky and made a small package out
of it. Source and binaries are available at
http://cygutils.netpedia.net/.

What does it do?

By executing the program from a bash shell, (e.g. 'size 2000') it gives
you a scrollback buffer of 2000 lines. Windows then gives the window a
scrollbar. Yay! It also works from NT's cmd.exe and from the Win95 port
of cmd.exe, which is also provided as a separate download.

I don't remember where I got win95cmd.exe; if anyone knows where it
comes from, please let me know. (Please be a little more specific than
"www.microsoft.com" though. <g>)

Hope this is useful.

--Chuck