This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: default alignments restricted to 32 bits?
- To: N8TM at aol dot com
- Subject: Re: default alignments restricted to 32 bits?
- From: Paul Sokolovsky <paul-ml at is dot lg dot ua>
- Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 10:44:58 +0300
- CC: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-To: Paul Sokolovsky <paul-ml at is dot lg dot ua>
N8TM@aol.com <N8TM@aol.com> wrote:
Nac> seems not so large when running on a P III Xeon, but the Xeon box doesn't
Nac> have a decent timer for linux. I use the QueryPerformance..() in NT as I
Nac> normally do in W95, as clock() is not useful on that box. The results I get
Nac> under NT, W2K, and W95 are consistent, given that all possible background
Nac> processes have been shut off.
Maybe you could use Pentium's time-stamp counter? Wrapping header
at http://www.infoservice.lg.ua/~paul/devel/perf-count.html .
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org