Re: Trying to use NTReskit su.exe

A followup -

I seem to have gotten this to work, logging on with a userid in the
Administrators group, then using NTReskit's su.exe to run Cygwin
Bash under a non-Administrator account name. File ownership works
properly and no inappropriate highlighting of text.

I still get the error during the startup

   PrepareEnvironmentBlock error! (rc=5)
   Access is denied.

but only on the second and subsequent concurrent invocations.
No new problems, so far.

Doug