This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: July 17th snap shot
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: July 17th snap shot
- From: "Suhaib M. Siddiqi" <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 10:05:55 -0400
- Organization: Inspire Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-To: email@example.com
Earnie Boyd wrote:
> --- "Suhaib M. Siddiqi" <Ssiddiqi@InspirePharm.Com> wrote:
> > Ernie,
> > The July 17th snapshot is still doing pid signal kill error. I have
> > set CYGWIN=nontsec
> Must be set before starting bash. If this is what you're doing already then
> please send Chris Faylor an strace of the scenario.
Sorry, it was my mistake. I was doing export CYGWWIN=nontsec
after starting bash.
> strace -f -oc:/temp/strace.0717 bash
> bzip2 c:/temp/strace.0717
> attach c:/temp/strace.0717.bz2 to a mail to Chris. Please mail these to Chris
> only and not the lists as they get quite enormous.
> Do You Yahoo!?
> Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com
> Want to unsubscribe from this list?
> Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com