This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Using dll created with cygwin from msvc
- To: thierry fournet <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Using dll created with cygwin from msvc
- From: Chris Faylor <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 2 Jul 1999 12:08:55 -0400
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <377CD833.email@example.com>
It's not possible to mix msvc with Cygwin. Sorry.
On Fri, Jul 02, 1999 at 05:18:11PM +0200, thierry fournet wrote:
>Is it possible to use a dll created with dlltool which does some
>calls to cygnus functions (fopen for instance) with msvc ?
>I tried to but got some access violation in cygwinb19.dll.
>I'm using cygwin b19 with msvc 5.0
>Any help welcome.
>If not possible is there a solution without creating a dll ?
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org