This is the mail archive of the email@example.com
mailing list for the Cygwin project. See the Cygwin
home page for more information.
Re: Latest SnapShot
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Latest SnapShot
- From: DJ Delorie <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 10:35:51 -0400
- CC: firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <001201be930e$31886480$4b68d6d1@bhampc15>
> Been using the snapshots for a while, nice work and thanks to all who have
> been working on them. The latest one 29-April-1999 will not run. When I run
Yup, we know all about this one - I posted a report on the egcs
mailing list about it. The latest egcs, for a while, miscompiled
stdcall functions, which broke the dll. Unfortunately, there are new
bugs in egcs that keep us from building a new compiler at the moment,
so although the stdcall bug is fixed, the other bug is preventing us
from getting a new compiler, so the dll is still being miscompiled.
Hopefully, we'll get this resolved shortly.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com