This is the mail archive of the email@example.com
mailing list for the Cygwin project. See the Cygwin
home page for more information.
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Latest SnapShot
- From: "Jason L. Esman" <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 08:34:34 -0500
- Reply-To: "Jason L. Esman" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Been using the snapshots for a while, nice work and thanks to all who have
been working on them. The latest one 29-April-1999 will not run. When I run
bash it says Error Starting Cygwin1.dll Please check the file to determine
the cause. Has anyone else had this problem? Or is there something new to
them we have to do to get it to work.
/* Jason L. Esman
* Network Admin.
* Barber's Dairy/Dean Foods
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com