This is the mail archive of the email@example.com
mailing list for the Cygwin project. See the Cygwin
home page for more information.
Re: Shell32 functions' definitions in Cygwin and Mingw32
- To: Mumit Khan <firstname.lastname@example.org.EDU>
- Subject: Re: Shell32 functions' definitions in Cygwin and Mingw32
- From: email@example.com (Michael Weiser)
- Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 11:44:43 GMT
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <199904300724.CAA26586@modi.xraylith.wisc.edu>
Hello Mumit, you wrote:
>> BTW: I thought the current headers are some mixture of Anders' and
>> traditional headers. Therefore it seemed to me that the merging
>> produced that conflicts between shellapi.h and the Windows32/*-Files.
>> Silly thing... :)
>The current *released* headers do not include Anders' work (other than
>his various contributions to it), but the Cygwin development tree uses
Yep, already guessed that.
>>From a quick look at your changes, all of it seems to be in Anders'
>w32api v0.1.5. I'll double check to make sure.
Okay, no problem. The only important is that it works for me now. :)
Ich hasse Formulare!
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com