This is the mail archive of the email@example.com
mailing list for the Cygwin project. See the Cygwin
home page for more information.
Re: Problems with stdio & stderr
- To: "Stewart, Wayne" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Problems with stdio & stderr
- From: Chris Faylor <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 14:03:59 -0400
- Cc: "'firstname.lastname@example.org'" <email@example.com>, "'firstname.lastname@example.org'" <email@example.com>
- References: <75F8791C7793D211B64D080036DE1504151C81@milton.sonosight.com>
On Thu, Apr 29, 1999 at 08:56:07AM -0700, Stewart, Wayne wrote:
>Is there any documentation on what changes were made in
>cygtclsh80/expect/dejagnu to port them to Cygwin? Particularly, how
>the stuff that expect does with tty's was implemented?
expect relies on cygwin ptys to do its magic. It is unlikely that
you'll be able to make things work if you are trying to use non-cygwin
functions for reading and writing.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org