This is the mail archive of the email@example.com
mailing list for the Cygwin project. See the Cygwin
home page for more information.
Re: [Fwd: tcsh.exe]
- To: Corinna Vinschen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [Fwd: tcsh.exe]
- From: Chris Faylor <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 21:05:45 -0400
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <37261861.3EEF6AEA@cg.NRCan.gc.ca> <37277C41.96C20C6A@cityweb.de>
On Wed, Apr 28, 1999 at 11:23:13PM +0200, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>I really don't know, what happens on your pc.
>I have checked it out with different CYGWIN settings. My test script:
> echo hello
>It worked under any circumstances. I have to say, that I don't use the
>original B20.1 version but my own version with tape support and newer
>snapshots (990303 with own extensions at the moment).
>Would you like to try it with a newer snapshot? The 19990115 version
>should be a good choice.
There were some problems with #! handling in B20.1 but I didn't think
that it was so broken that #!/bin/csh would refuse to work.
If this is the problem then, Corinna's right. The should be fixed in
the 19990115 snapshot. You can find the DLL at:
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com