This is the mail archive of the email@example.com
mailing list for the Cygwin project. See the Cygwin
home page for more information.
Re: cygwin or egcs bug ?
- To: Brendan Simon <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: cygwin or egcs bug ?
- From: Mumit Khan <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 11:07:29 -0500 (CDT)
- cc: egcs mailing list <firstname.lastname@example.org>, CygWin32 <email@example.com>
On Tue, 27 Apr 1999, Brendan Simon wrote:
> Jeffrey A Law wrote:
> > This egcs bug was fixed a while ago.
> It seems to still be there in the Cygwin32/Mingw32 ports of egcs-1.1.2. I'm
> using the binary distributions from Mumit's web site. Maybe there is an
> update. I haven't checked. I can't verify (yet) if the Linux port of
> egcs-1.1.2 has the same problem. My laptop on has egcs-1.0.3 (redhat dist) on
It is fixed in the development branch, and that implies that it'll be
fixed in the next major release (1.2). However, it remains broke in
1.1.2. Yes, Linux/x86 does have the same problem.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org