This is the mail archive of the firstname.lastname@example.org
mailing list for the Cygwin project. See the Cygwin
home page for more information.
Re: cygwin or egcs bug ?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: cygwin or egcs bug ?
- From: Brendan Simon <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 09:05:18 +0000
- CC: egcs mailing list <email@example.com>, CygWin32 <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Organization: CTAM Pty Ltd
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jeffrey A Law wrote:
> > The error message is
> > "/home/noer/src/b20/comp-tools/devo/gcc/expr.c:2468: Internal compiler
> > error in function emit_move_insn_1"
> > Is this a bug or have I got some kind of weird code that should be
> > changed to be more portable ?
> > Any ideas or patches ??
> This egcs bug was fixed a while ago.
It seems to still be there in the Cygwin32/Mingw32 ports of egcs-1.1.2. I'm
using the binary distributions from Mumit's web site. Maybe there is an
update. I haven't checked. I can't verify (yet) if the Linux port of
egcs-1.1.2 has the same problem. My laptop on has egcs-1.0.3 (redhat dist) on
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com