An executable on a non-cygwin PC : the solution

Hello,

Some days ago, I posted here a message in a which I complained I was unable to
execute a cygwin program on a PC NT without cygwin installed on it.
I finally "solve" the problem : it appears that my rights on my directories were
strange enough to allow me to create folders or copy files, but forbide me to
modify them (I presume that because I was unable to change the name of the new
folder).
After the administrator modifies the right to "Total Access" (translation from
french "controle total"), all is ok.

I apologize for boring all of you with this stupid error.

Thanks.

      Cordialement

Dominique MICOLLET       Email   : Dominique.Micollet@u-bourgogne.fr
Laboratoire LE2I    Universite de Bourgogne
9, Avenue Alain SAVARY  BP 400        Tel     : +33/(0)3-80-39-59-27
21011 DIJON CEDEX       FRANCE        Tfx     : +33/(0)3-80-39-68-69