This is the mail archive of the email@example.com
mailing list for the Cygwin project. See the Cygwin
home page for more information.
RE: HELP! - Please
- To: "'firstname.lastname@example.org'" <email@example.com>, "Stewart, Wayne" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: RE: HELP! - Please
- From: "Stewart, Wayne" <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 13:22:49 -0700
- Cc: cygwin users <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Oh! This has to do with porting issues. To execute the
> script from cygtclsh80
> you'll have to `sh -c /tmp/junk' and make sure that the DOS
> PATH can find
Thank you. That works!
% sh -c /tmp/junk
Test executing a shell script from cygtclsh80
% exec /tmp/junk
couldn't execute "\tmp\junk": no such file or directory
So, getting back to my original original question - why
dejagnu fails its testsuite (remember that one?): this
would mean dejagnu has a bug, since 'runtest' exec's
configure scripts (which are also #!/bin/sh scripts) -
like 'config.guess' to get the target_triplet under certain
circumstances. It uses cygtclsh80's 'exec' command and
does not use 'sh -c'. Dejagnu's testsuite also exec's
runtest which is a sh script (using expect, not cygtclsh80,
but with the same result).
Hello dejagnu maintainer! Are you out there somewhere?
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com