This is the mail archive of the firstname.lastname@example.org
mailing list for the Cygwin project. See the Cygwin
home page for more information.
- To: Cygwin Mailing List <email@example.com>
- Subject: precompiled perl?
- From: Nancy McGough <nm@NoAdsPlease.ii.com>
- Date: Sun, 18 Apr 1999 12:13:44 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Infinite Ink - mirrored at www.ii.com and www.best.com/~ii/
Sorry if this is a FAQ but I haven't been able to find info about this
in the Cygwin mailing list archives or web site: Where can I find a
precompiled perl for Cygwin?
PS -- Does anyone have a public archive of the Cygwin mailing list
on an IMAP server? I'd love to be able to use an IMAP client to read
and search the archives.
ŠNancy McGough http://www.ii.com Infinite Ink
--= Sent via PINE: Power Internet News & Email for Win/Unix =--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org