This is the mail archive of the firstname.lastname@example.org
mailing list for the Cygwin project. See the Cygwin
home page for more information.
Re: B20.1: Scripts not executed in the current directory (bash)
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: B20.1: Scripts not executed in the current directory (bash)
- From: James Dumser <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 09 Apr 1999 15:54:52 -0500
- CC: dye053 <email@example.com>
- Organization: Ericsson North America Inc.
- References: <370E527E.F4B3052F@nwu.edu>
On Fri, 09 Apr 1999 14:18:22 -0500, dye053 <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> In bash, scripts with shebang (#!) are not excuted in the current
> directory, although they are correctly identified as executable files
> by ls. On the other hand, scripts located in a different directory
> are executed without a problem.
Add . to your path or explicitly reference the current directory (e.g.,
James Dumser 972.583.5114 email@example.com
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org