This is the mail archive of the email@example.com
mailing list for the Cygwin project. See the Cygwin
home page for more information.
B20.1: Scripts not executed in the current directory (bash)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: B20.1: Scripts not executed in the current directory (bash)
- From: dye053 <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 09 Apr 1999 14:18:22 -0500
- Organization: Northwestern University
In B20.1 I noticed a problem that I didn't have with B20 release:
In bash, scripts with shebang (#!) are not excuted in the current
directory, although they are correctly identified as executable files by
ls. On the other hand, scripts located in a different directory are
executed without a problem.
A workaround is to call the interpreter explicitly, e.g. perl foo.pl
Anyone else have this problem?
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org