This is the mail archive of the firstname.lastname@example.org
mailing list for the Cygwin project. See the Cygwin
home page for more information.
Re: ncurses 4.2 and B20.1 install fail (.exe)
- To: "Vincent P. LaBella" <email@example.com>, cygwin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: ncurses 4.2 and B20.1 install fail (.exe)
- From: Chris <Christine.Pourcelot@inria.fr>
- Date: Thu, 08 Apr 1999 16:02:19 +0200
- Organization: INRIA
- References: <Pine.SOL.3.95.990408083710.10675A-100000@comp>
1) you have t create a directory "tabset" in usr/local/share
2) modify the /progs/Makefile and put x=.exe
hope this helps !
"Vincent P. LaBella" wrote:
> I've been having problems installing ncurses 4.2 with cygwin B20.1
> on NT4.0.
> ==> ./configure WORKS
> ==> make WORKS
> ==> make install FAILS
> it tries to "cp tic", but since tic is really tic.exe it fails. I've
> trolled the mailing list archives and found several mentions of this .exe
> problem. Is there a simple fix to this, besides having to edit the
> This seems to be a global problem with Cygwin. Is there any solution or
> one in the works?
> -- _ _
> \ /. _ _ _ _ _|_ |_) | _ |_) _ || _
> \/ || |(_(/_| | | | . |_(_||_)(/_||(_|
> email@example.com University of Arkansas
> 501.575.4313 Department of Physics
> 4781/Lab/4580/FAX/ Fayetteville, AR 72701
> Want to unsubscribe from this list?
> Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
Stagiaire projet CODES
tel : 01 39 63 57 70
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com