This is the mail archive of the firstname.lastname@example.org
mailing list for the Cygwin project. See the Cygwin
home page for more information.
Re: A few questions.
- To: Sven Wastlund <Sven.Wastlund@epkadm.epk.ericsson.se>, cygwin <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: A few questions.
- From: Chris <Christine.Pourcelot@inria.fr>
- Date: Thu, 08 Apr 1999 14:07:54 +0200
- Organization: INRIA
- References: <199904081152.NAA08021@epkws1038.epk.ericsson.se>
I'm also porting a software from Unix to Nt that uses sockets... but,
unfortunately, AF_UNIX sockets are not supported by Cygwin... so... good
Sven Wastlund wrote:
> I am porting a program from UNIX to NT.
> 1. When I try to link with libc.a I get multiple defenitions of 'environ' and '_impure_ptr', one defined in libc.a and the other in libcygwin.a. Does anybody know what to do?
> Does libc.a use libcygwin.a ?
> 2. Which cygwin library should I use when working with sockets, I meen when you port a program from UNIX to NT that uses sockets.
> 3. Has anybody ported a program from UNIX that uses RPC, and if so what package did you use?
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org