This is the mail archive of the email@example.com
mailing list for the Cygwin project. See the Cygwin
home page for more information.
A few questions.
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: A few questions.
- From: Sven.Wastlund@epkadm.epk.ericsson.se (Sven Wastlund)
- Date: Thu, 8 Apr 1999 13:52:07 +0200 (MET DST)
I am porting a program from UNIX to NT.
1. When I try to link with libc.a I get multiple defenitions of 'environ' and '_impure_ptr', one defined in libc.a and the other in libcygwin.a. Does anybody know what to do?
Does libc.a use libcygwin.a ?
2. Which cygwin library should I use when working with sockets, I meen when you port a program from UNIX to NT that uses sockets.
3. Has anybody ported a program from UNIX that uses RPC, and if so what package did you use?
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com