This is the mail archive of the firstname.lastname@example.org
mailing list for the Cygwin project. See the Cygwin
home page for more information.
Re: Shell scripts under Cygwin32
- To: "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Shell scripts under Cygwin32
- From: "R. Hickling" <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 07 Apr 1999 10:13:45 +0200
- References: <3709FD2D.809AF17@mcd.alcatel.be>
"R. Hickling" wrote:
> I'm attempting to compile some 'GNU type' applications under cygwin32
> (or, more specifically:
> CYGWIN_NT-4.0 20.1 (0.3/1/1) 1998-12-3 20:39:18 i686 unknown
> which is the output of uname -a minus local stuff).
> I find that when I go
> at the command line I get
> bash: ./configure: No such file or directory
> So I have to go
> sh configure
Thanks for the many answers: of course I need a /bin symlinked to
my bin directory, and to leave the scripts as they are.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org