This is the mail archive of the firstname.lastname@example.org
mailing list for the Cygwin project. See the Cygwin
home page for more information.
Cygwin-make does not behave like Unix-Gnu-make
- To: "'email@example.com'" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Cygwin-make does not behave like Unix-Gnu-make
- From: GUICHARD Alain <A.GUICHARD@PROPULSION.SNPE.COM>
- Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 16:38:43 +0200
-1- I have MAKE_MODE=UNIX
-2- Cygwin-make works for some of my makefiles.
-3- I have transferred from an Unix workstation running Gnu-make-3.76.1
a fortran program and its rather complicated makefile
but Cygwin-make cannot treat this makefile.
-4- I didn't care: I tried to create, under Cygwin, the true Gnu-make
from its 3.76.1 distribution but:
- the ./configure didn't give a good makefile (the makefile for
building Gnu-make under Cygwin !)
- I decided to modify, by hand, the config.status file in order to
get a good makefile
- the make.exe resulting from this operation does not behave like
Does anyone tried something like that ?
Thank you in advance
SNPE Division Propulsion. Unité d'énergétique numérique
Centre de recherches du Bouchet.(CRB)
BP2 91710 Vert-le-petit France
tél: +33 1 64991124 fax: +33 1 64991118
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com