This is the mail archive of the firstname.lastname@example.org
mailing list for the Cygwin project. See the Cygwin
home page for more information.
Re: mkdir, ls ... commands not found?!
- To: Larry Hall <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: mkdir, ls ... commands not found?!
- From: Yurong Sun <ysun@ece.WPI.EDU>
- Date: Mon, 5 Apr 1999 22:44:56 -0400 (EDT)
- cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
Problem still exists. I find the cygwin1.dll, only one in
Now, what I have done is: reinstalled cygwin, using the default option in
setup. After finished, I execute cygwin B20, got BASH window. The message
bash.exe: warning: could not find /tmp, please create!
After that, whenever I typed ls or mkdir, the "command not found" always
appear. I found the directory is very strange, since I haven't create tmp,
how tmp/CYGNUS... came out?
Thank you very much for help!
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com