This is the mail archive of the email@example.com
mailing list for the Cygwin project. See the Cygwin
home page for more information.
Re: putmsg and getmsg library routines
- To: Nirmal Vuppuluri <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: putmsg and getmsg library routines
- From: Mumit Khan <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 5 Apr 1999 20:21:25 -0500 (CDT)
- cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
On Mon, 5 Apr 1999, Nirmal Vuppuluri wrote:
> Are the putmsg and getmsg C library routines implemented in Cygwin? Just
> wanted to confirm. I can't find their declarations in any header files.
If you're talking about STREAMS routines putmsg/getmsg, it's not
implemented in Cygwin (neither is it in Linux C library for example).
Unless there is a portable non-proprietary (obviuosly non-AT&T ;-)
implementation that can be built on Cygwin without much fuss, I'd
say chances are very slim.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com