This is the mail archive of the email@example.com
mailing list for the Cygwin project. See the Cygwin
home page for more information.
Re: '%' in filenames causes problems for cygwin
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: '%' in filenames causes problems for cygwin
- From: DJ Delorie <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1999 20:40:52 -0500
- CC: firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <199904020121.UAA07180@delorie.com>
> there seems to be some problem with filenames containing '%' under
> Cygwin. Has anybody already noticed this? I couldn't find it in the
Yup, we've already fixed it. The snapshots have the fix if you want
to test it.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com