This is the mail archive of the email@example.com
mailing list for the Cygwin project. See the Cygwin
home page for more information.
Re: Updated rxvt patch
- To: Rick Rankin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Updated rxvt patch
- From: Charles Wilson <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 01 Apr 1999 10:19:10 -0500
- CC: Cygwin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <NCBBLBLBNJPLCPKCBIIIEELGCBAA.email@example.com>
Rick Rankin wrote:
> I've updated the patch for rxvt to work with rxvt-2.6.PRE2. This patch is
> much smaller because I didn't modify the makefiles at all. Instead, I used
> Pierre Humblet's install-cygwin-b20-sh install script to handle installing
> .exe files. Also, if you want to link rxvt as a windows app, you can set the
> LDFLAGS env. variable before calling configure. For example, the complete
> configure line I used was
> INSTALL=/usr/local/bin/install-cygwin-b20-sh LDFLAGS=-Wl,-subsystem,windows
> configure --x-includes=/usr/X11R6.4/include --x-libraries=/usr/X11R6.4/lib
Does anyone have a mirror of the rxvt-2.6.PRE2 source code? The rxvt website on
babayaga.math.fu-berlin.de/~rxvt/ seems to have been down for the last few
days, and I can't find the source code anywhere.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org