Re: ... is not writable by you

Dear Sebastien,

     Not only do you have to have write access to /usr/local/bin, you
also need write access to /usr/local, and quite possibly to /usr as well.
The ls output you provide does not show the access bits for these two
directories.  Check this out, and if necessary, do the proper chmod
on them.  Good luck.  Hope this helps.