Re: nt fclose() question...

Mumit...  sure enough...
I linked with electric fence and found I have some sort of memory problem that
I've never tracked down before.  This code has been in use for over a year
with only intermittent unexplained crashes.... (hence the memory error)

Thanks for the tip... I'm going to fix the memory error and see how the
fclose() works then...

Thanks again. MDJ