Re: NT Device Drivers

Tajthy Tamas schrieb:

> Dear List,
>
> I'm a new kid on this block.
>
> Can I develope device driver fot NT with this GNUWIN32 stuff or I have to buy
> NT DDK?
>
> TIA && Good byte From:, the inquery
>
> This is the first day of the rest of Your life!
>
> --

I hope also someone has already experiences.

Is someone from Vireo listening here?
Vireo claims that any ANSI -C compiler can be used with there
Device Driver Toolkit, e.g. Driver::Agent

--
with best regards / mit freundlichen Grüßen

  Heinz-Jürgen Oertel

Heinz-Juergen Oertel
port GmbH            phone +49 3493 743-10
Antonienstr. 3       fax   +49 3493 743-15
D-06749 Bitterfeld   mailto:service@port.de
Germany              http://www.port.de