This is the mail archive of the firstname.lastname@example.org
mailing list for the Cygwin project. See the Cygwin
home page for more information.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
[Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
fyi: who does what
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: fyi: who does what
- From: DJ Delorie <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 10:46:31 -0500
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Delivered-To: mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing-List: contact email@example.com; run by ezmlm
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to an internal shuffling, primary responsibility for maintaining
cygwin's documentation, ftp sites, and web pages now falls on DJ
Delorie instead of Geoff Noer, and primary responsibility for the
mailing lists falls on Chris Faylor.
Please continue to send ftp/web/doc problems and patches to the
email@example.com mailing list, and problems with mailing
list subscriptions to firstname.lastname@example.org, but in case
there seems to be some disconnect on our part, at least you know who
to complain to first.
Note that we don't read these lists 24 hours a day, and often not at
all on the weekends, so if we don't get back to you right away, it's
because we're human ;-)
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com