Updated X11R6.4 client libs for B20

Hi,

  I finally got around to update my X11 client/lib clients for B20.
The URL is:

    http://dao.gsfc.nasa.gov/software/grads/win32/X11R6.4/

This distribution contains:

    Pre-compiled libraries, e.g., libX11.a, libX11.dll, LibXm.a,
libXaw.a,         libsx.a, libXpm.a, etc.
    Lesstif version 0.87 (the GNU version of Motif)
    X clients such as xmkmf, imake, bitmap, xclock, xterm, rxvt, etc.
    Window managers: twm, mwm, fvwm2
    Documentation: X11R6, Lesstif and Fvwm manual pages in HTML
    Sample code to test your installation

Cygnus Webmaster: could you please update your "Related Sites" page?
The item is

o Prebuilt X client libs for NT (Cygwin b19) including excellent setup
instructions.

(note change in URL from X11R6.3 to X11R6.4, and B20 update).

   Enjoy!

     Arlindo.