Executing a BASH script from a start menu shortcut

Does anybody know how to create an icon on the desktop (or from the start menu) that will execute a bash script without starting a dos prompt.

I have cygwin setup to start my X server by executing 'startx' from any bash shell, and I would like to know how I can create an icon on my desktop to do this, without bringing up a command prompt window.

I would like the script to do something like this:

#!/bin/bash --login
startx

-----------------
"Please don't remind me of the way things should be.  We all know how they should be, I am merely stating the way things are now."

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Campbell;Robert
FN:Robert Campbell
ORG:Paradigm Geophysical
TITLE:Software Developer
NOTE:Software Developer
TEL;WORK;VOICE:750-3538
ADR;WORK:;;5620 Pensacola Cres. SE.;Calgary;AB;T2A 2G6;Canada
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:5620 Pensacola Cres. SE.=0D=0ACalgary, AB T2A 2G6=0D=0ACanada
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:campbell@CALGARY.COGNISEIS.COM
REV:19980814T081954Z
END:VCARD