Re: make and .exe targets

Thank you for your 'help'.  I have been a programmer for over 5 years and
used several different makes on os2,
aix, and dos.  The makefile I presented should follow the rules I know
about.  If there is something non-standard here, I don't know what it is.

I don't think you should judge experience based on a request for help.

John Fortin, TelTech
FCMS Support
8-533-2349
(914) 894-2349