flock(), mount

Hello -

   I really have two separate problems :

1. flock() and lock() don't exist in B20.1 - I know I can use fcntl(..) to
implement file locking routines, but am wondering if anyone has done this
previously so I could borrow the code...

2. mount on B20.1 does not seem to work properly.. Often, when I try to
create mounts, it just doesn't work, but the case that really bothers me is
when I try to 'mount --reset'. It does not reset to defaults, but rather
deletes random
entries from my mount table..

Thanks,
Andrew