This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: OFF TOPIC : How to restore NT Loader ?
- To: gnu-win32 at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: OFF TOPIC : How to restore NT Loader ?
- From: mh at mike dot franken dot de (Michael Hirmke)
- Date: 28 Sep 1998 23:46:00 +0200
- Organization: Kommunikationsnetz Franken e.V. (Nuernberg)
>I had to run sys.com (win95/98) on my C: disk to have win98 to load
>again, but now the NT Loader obviously doesn't run anymore.
>How can I have it to run again (Is there something as a sys.com utility
>for NT ?)
Use your NT setup disks, boot with them, choose "repair" (or whatever
this might be in an english version of NT) and then repair only the boot
sector. *Don't repair anything else* !
> Pasa Guglielmo
Michael Hirmke | Telefon +49 (911) 557999
Georg-Strobel-Strasse 81 | FAX +49 (911) 557664
90489 Nuernberg | E-Mail mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
| WWW http://aquarius.franken.de/
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"email@example.com" with one line of text: "help".