Re: server X

FYI: I have just been told by a representative of MicroImages that they
are currently considering releasing their MI/X server under an open
source license.  If that happens, then MI/X could be a good starting
point for development (if it just supported SHAPE it would work well for
me).

--
Jeff Sturm
jsturm@sigma6.com