This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Has anyone ported an SQL server ???
- To: Andrew Thompson <andrew at waitaki dot otago dot ac dot nz>
- Subject: Re: Has anyone ported an SQL server ???
- From: Stipe Tolj <tolj at uni-duesseldorf dot de>
- Date: Sat, 29 Aug 1998 21:28:04 +0200
- CC: gnu-win32 at cygnus dot com
- Organization: Department of Economical Computer Science, University of Cologne, Germany
- References: <Pine.LNX.3.96.980811113015.2857Bemail@example.com>
Andrew Thompson wrote:
> I am looking for a free SQL server (like MySQL) for the Cygwin
I have been working on an cygwin32 port of the mysql-3.21. The clients have
been finished, but since mysql needs multi-threading especialy the MIT
pthread package (which isn't supported by cygwin32) I have failed to get the
There exists a cygwin32 patch for the msql-2.0.3 server. Have a look at
stud.rer.pol. Stipe Tolj <firstname.lastname@example.org>
HTTP Server Development Management
Department of Economical Computer Science
University of Cologne, Germany
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"email@example.com" with one line of text: "help".